Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday: Last vacation day.

Which means I need to get up and go to work tomorrow.  Yesterday we decided to do some things again, based on what we enjoyed.  The shrimp was one of the things that we wanted to do again.

Which I arranged into a heart to match the holiday.
Then we stopped off at a number of beaches on the North Shore to watch the waves.
They're pretty high today.
I was going to do a thing to estimate height and distance to the waves, based on the fraction of the distance to the horizon you see them, but it's late, and I think I have some sunburn, and I'm tired, so that's not happening today.  I'll see about doing it for tomorrow.  I think it should be degenerate in distance and height, but given the fact that you can resolve features, that should break the degeneracy.

We drove all the way until the highway ends.
Mokuleia beach is pretty isolated and quiet.
Then, a bit later, I dropped my parents off at the airport and made sure they got through security ok.  We never got dinner, so I grabbed something after that.

With a V for Valentine's day.
Or maybe it's a poorly arranged J for Julie's birthday.  In either case, fries + frosty = delicious.


  • The best wedding cake topper.
  • I'm glad I don't use facebook, because this is stupid.
  • Stop being a jerk, goat.
  • Stories.
  • I missed the first half of this episode, but the part I saw was stupid.  I hate when people with special powers don't use the special powers to be special.  I hate that they just went "oh, we replaced everybody with robot doubles."  How?  Besides, evil copies is a dumb story trope.  It's lazy and has been done a million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment