Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sunday: A stay home thing.

Yesterday I had the idea to do a live watch-together of the football game with Team Julie.  It worked pretty well, but my internet connection was a bit flaky, so I had sound drop outs a lot, especially in the second half.  There was also a four second delay in the game sound, which suggests that my local station isn't doing the broadcast as efficiently as they are in San Francisco.  I assume we have the same satellite, but even if they have to beam it back up and back down, that's only going to add up to about 0.25 s light travel time.

Whatever the delay was, it wasn't really that big of a deal, so I think live-stream co-watching is a reasonably successful thing.  It also allowed for a few games of Drawful.
Teenage skeleton.

Ducks eating pickles.


No comments:

Post a Comment