Monday, February 6, 2017

Monday: Last regular day for a while.

And, because the universe is tuned perfectly to screw me, tomorrow they're shutting the water off in my building from 9 to 5.  So I guess I better actually wake up when my alarm goes off.  Then I have a morning to probably not do anything productive until my parents arrive in the early afternoon.  We'll see how that goes.  I just hope their flight doesn't have any problems.
And it was rainy today.  A lot rainy.
It looks like this weekend is going to be rainy as well.  I'm sure we can sort something out.  I also think I probably should have brought my extra umbrellas home from my office today.  Maybe I'll stop by tomorrow and grab them.


  • This is probably one of the best metrics that should be applied to universities.  Figure three is a disaster of the gutting of state funding, so that's fun too.
  • Did I link to the original story?  This is the important points, so even if I did, it's good to have a summary.  I think that's part of the reason I like Supergirl.  She saves the day
    • On that topic, I hate "ohs noes shapeshifters how will we figure out who the bad shapeshifter is?" as a plot point.  I also hate that they got rid of Megan, because she was a good character that I wanted to see more of.
  • Bob Ross/Hieronymus Bosch.
  • Yeah.
  • That is a good looking pepper.
  • Dogs are wonderful.
  • I think this is the thing that is really the best "you're now a grownup" criterion.

No comments:

Post a Comment