Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday: I still need to vacuum.

But I think that's all the cleaning left to do.  It's still going to take a while, because I want to try and get a lot of the dust picked up with the vacuum.  I guess that's tomorrow evening's goal.

Today's goal involved figuring out something to eat, and deciding to go build my own pizza, because I know it's near two Pokestops.
 And my bag is again totally full.  I should probably just start dumping revives when I get above fifty.

I thought it was odd that my phone thought it was helpful to point out that I was "Driving at Home."  I mean, thanks?  I guess?


And I discovered that watching the Off Topic podcast that was the source of this tweet was a better option than watching the stuff on TV.

Final thought: Fuck La La Land.  Zootopia, too, while we're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment