Saturday, February 4, 2017

Saturday: Doing things since tomorrow is a stay-home thing.

Ok.  Try two at making Blogger not totally fuck up everything when I add images.

The first thing to do was to clean up my car so that it's at least reasonably usable.  That was successful, and since I've been in the backseat of my car exactly zero times, I'm a bit surprised that it's as small as it is. Oops. Sorry.

Then the standard Pokewalk.
I took the panorama from the gym bench.
Which I was able to take over.

I also caught a pretty nice Cloyster.  I guess this isn't the best moveset, but whatever.

And by the time I had made it back around the park on the second lap, someone else had added a Gyarados.
I also was finally able to get an order through for a Pokemon Go Plus, so I should probably stop throwing out piles of regular Pokeballs everytime I run out of space.

Then my plan was to go get curry.  The fastest route between Magic Island and Kahala is through Waikiki, so I guess it was good to do a scan of Kalakaua to see where things are.  I now know where the hotel my parents are staying in is (though I also discovered this week that it's valet only parking).  I also saw that the hotel Team Julie is staying in is doing a lot of construction stuff.

In any case, I got curry.

And while eating, Google gave me this important information.

No comments:

Post a Comment