Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday: Driving around, doing stuff.

I've needed to get my car washed for awhile.  Today it was conveniently not super busy.
 Then I drove to Kailua because I kind of wanted a burrito yesterday, but left work too late to go then.
I don't remember why I used these stickers.  I do like "jazzy little chick".
 Oh wait, my phone hadn't charged very much during the drive.  That was the problem.  In any case, another part of the plan was to see if they had Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology book at the bookstore there.  They did not.
Then the standard Pokewalk at the park.  I was annoyed when I saw a Blissey in the gym, but conveniently other Team Mystic people had already taken it over by the time I got there.  I was able to just pop Rhydon in.

I like seeing other people's styles now, too.

Although some people are still boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment