Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday: My phone did not die.

Party City is a weird place.  Most of the birthday party theme things have large vertical stripes of an aisle, with all the plates, cups, napkins, and decorations.  I saw this when I walked in, and figured that it would be easy to find Moana.  Right?  I walked down the aisle twice, the first time looking for the big dividing signs, the second looking at the faces on the plates (which are all on the same shelf).  Nothing.  I had to go and ask, and was told I was in the right place, but that it's at the very end of the aisle, on the left.
WTF.
Moana does not get a big display, it gets a shelf in the "stuff kids don't care about" section.  Tsum Tsums?  Emoji?  Whatever the fuck "PJ Masks" is?

So I got what I could, including the key lime green plasticware that they suggest on their webpage.
I didn't get the favor cup, but since I'm going to have to try and see if they get the plates restocked, I can always pick it up then.  They get deliveries on Tuesday and Friday.
Then I got dinner, and was concerned that my phone was going to die.
It didn't, and I also learned today that the Hamilton soundtrack is part of the free music that comes with Amazon Prime.  So I'll eventually hear it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment