Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday: No links because today was boring, apparently

Between fighting a data set to make it give me some sort of reasonable results (which it finally did, although I'm going to have to note explicitly that low-resolution data sucks), and thrashing against code that still doesn't work, I didn't find anything interesting on the internet today.  Unfortunately, even working from home didn't increase my productivity as much as I'd hoped.  It was definitely cooler, but it's harder to multitask on a laptop screen and not on the giant monitors at the office.

I don't even have any good original pictures for today.
Today's bear picture is an alternate angle of this one.
I already posted this one,but I have a better caption:
"We're turbros, Ice King. Turbo bros. Turbros. Turbo bros."

Because tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment