Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday: I miss A/C at work

It's like a billion degrees there, and it just gets hotter as the day goes on.  This means that I can do work until a certain point (somewhere between 4 and 5) when it just becomes unbearable.
Like this. Unbearable.

  • This reminds me of something that I heard about in undergrad.  A few people I knew were super involved with debate teams, which seems horribly boring to me.  However, they mentioned that some teams would try to win by throwing out so many points of questionable accuracy that the other side were then forced to answer, or else they would have a lower score for not answering all the points.  This definition seems to match what I'm trying to say.  The actual thing I'm trying to say is that Mitt Romney is a liar.
  • I could not come up with a better bear caption than this.
  • Red panda!
  • Who wants to do mechanics problems?
  • "Are you ready to fucking fly?"
  • I remember eating these when I was a kid.  I'd always assumed that I'd imagined them.

No comments:

Post a Comment