Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday: work - a/c = :(

I think I have to go in to get things done tomorrow, but I might change my mind in the morning.  It's just unbearable in there.  Not this:
"Wait...how did you get on the people side of the window?"
Completely not that.
This is not optional. 

Huh. Interesting.

I would like to see the Mythbusters do this.  Can you blow up a car, and then flip it on a catapult? My guess: Confirmed.

  • We also have fewer horses and bayonets because the nature of our military has changed,” the president said. “We have these things called aircraft carriers, where planes land on them. We have these ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines.”
  • I <3 Eat Princess, too.
  • When did McSweeney's start doing economics analysis?
  • No. Apple in left hand, paring knife in right.  Make a thumbs up with your right hand, holding the knife with your fingers and the blade facing your thumb.  Start on the top of the apple, and make a small cut by holding your thumb on the apple, and then flex your fingers "closed" to draw the knife toward your thumb.  Repeat this while spinning the apple until the peel is removed.  I thought I'd found some citation that the way the brain controls hands makes this safer than forward cutting, but I can't find it now, and don't know enough neurology to prove it.  In any case, I've never cut myself doing this.
  • That was a really long unnecessary rant.  Here's a squirrel.
  • And Team Rocketmney.
  • And this is technically a hexaflexagon.
  • OMG.
  • Tiny snow leopard Jesus.
  • Best Teen Titans as Avengers.  I love disinterested Raven.

No comments:

Post a Comment