Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday: N-dimensional logistic regression

I'd hoped to have it done today, but instead I spent the evening sorting out data structures.  Blah.  At least I should be able to get something working tomorrow.  In case you don't want to look it up, logistic regression allows you to define classes of data in the training set, and then comes up with the best probabilistic model that can be used to classify a set of unknown data.  Kind of cool, huh?  It does require some understanding of the input classes, so it's a supervised learning method.  Not quite as cool as a magic oracle algorithm that could figure it out for you, but that kind of borders on impossible.

Yeah, that ended up being my decision as well.
Are you cold, tiny kitten?

"HOLY FUCK WHAT KIND OF BEAR ARE YOU?!"

  • I have no links today?
  • How is that possible?
  • Now I want ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment