Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday: Damn it, Statistics

You had one job.  You were supposed to tell me that we understood the data correctly, and that there wasn't anything more to do than make some plots and tables.  I guess tomorrow I cut the data a different way, and try and figure out what the problem is.  My suspicion is that I'm not correctly pulling out a covariance term.  I'm unclear what that'd be almost always like three, but maybe that's just how it works.

This is the best polar bear gif ever.
Something else I realized today:  this bear in a pool and this bear in a pool are both the same bear in the same pool.


  • He does pretty much have one solution to everything, so it's not like the reporter was being rude or anything.  Paul Ryan is a moron, and more people should call him out on it.
  • I wish we actually had a Treasury Cowboy, although this one appears dangerously anti-Keynesian.
  • The original team really was the best.
  • On writing.  I think I like Orwell and Twain's comments best.

No comments:

Post a Comment