Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday: Why am I so tired today?

I fell asleep this evening, and that hasn't happened in awhile.  I want to blame not having A/C at work, but I'm not really sure what the mechanism for that would be.  In any case, I suspect that I'm going to be working from home tomorrow, just so I can get something done without being about to die.

Plus the bug fix I spent part of the evening I wasn't sleeping through still isn't working.  I was hoping that implementing something like the BIC to determine if I should keep a component or not would work, but I seem to have something wrong in my math somewhere, as the components I think need to be excluded have the best support for keeping them.  Mathing while sleeping probably isn't the best strategy.

Oh, Chansey. :(

"This river? This is my fucking river.  This is my river throne."

Damn it, squirrel, stop stealing my pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment