Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday: Four parts

Part 1: Actual pictures I can now say I've used in a proper scientific talk.



Part 2: Dinner.

I wasn't sure what I wanted for dinner, so I came up with the idea to eat the other half of the loaf of tasty bread I had last night with some meats and cheeses.  The bread was a wheat/grain/fruit type, which was very  good.  I baked it in the oven for a bit too long, but fixed it with some butter and honey.  Grapes, because then I can claim it's healthy.  Some parmesan and gouda, because cheese is yummy.  Finally, I wanted some cured meat, and was indecisive at the deli counter.  So, instead of choosing, I went with the option "Three Hams," and got speck, prosciutto, and serrano ham.  It took the two deli people like twenty minutes to do this, and in the process cut slices of roast beef I didn't want (but accepted, since it was already sliced and only $1)

Part 3: Pictures of animals with captions.
There's no need to be jerks, dogs.

"Um...can I has cheeseburger, too?  Or, like, a bunch of them?"

I'm guessing the Queen has been doing something wrong here.
Part 4: Links.





No comments:

Post a Comment