Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday: Slightly less hot, slightly more productive

Statistics and text for paper: done.

Work project A: Testing, and probably working correctly.

Work project B: Problem fully identified, solution not quite as obvious.

So, all in all, not a bad day.  I'm probably going to be editing that paper over the weekend, which is totally a fun job.  My current thought is to head to the office to print off a paper copy, and then take it someplace to work on while eating.  Maybe the Kona Brewing place, to see if they've improved since last time.  This would then allow me to go to the theater that's there to watch the new Silent Hill movie in 2D, since 3D is stupid.

I apparently have few Silent Hill images saved.

And this one is slightly late.
This seems like a bad idea.

I think Peebles agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment