Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday: Packing

I always get excessively nervous when it's the day before a trip and I'm packing. No clue why, since there isn't really anything that can go wrong.  I did get kind of screwed by United's shitty new frequent flyer system, although barring a surprise rush on the return trip, I may be able to get an upgrade on that end.

One good thing is that at least I'm not this bad about packing:

At least the poster is looking decent. Now if I can just get the work I get paid for done before leaving tomorrow.  Yet again, I seem unable to deal with the recurring problem of "I have a polygon, and need to determine the overlap with another polygon."  Especially since these are all rectangles.  That should not be a difficult problem.  Oh well, let's try to get up early tomorrow and get it done! Plus, that'll get me on a un-jet-lagged schedule!

I received a letter from the MSU Department of Music:
 Tl;dr, they're having a sale on pianos, and if I just want to stop by and look, they're totally willing to make me a really good offer.  You'd think that they would notice that my address is in Hawaii, and save the postage.
"I choose you, Chewbacca-chu!"

Nothing worse than a giant explosion muffin.

"Pikachu is unable to battle! Someone is out of usable Pokemon! Someone blacked out!"
Yes, I did just make two Pikachu jokes.  I'm allowed to do that.  I'm a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment