Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday: Crayon Theater!

That's right, Bubbles!

Maybe I should take a new photo of this, since the new phone camera is better than old phone camera.

With my new set of crayons:
Boom.

 I saw this girl on Saturday when I was driving past the Academy of Arts.  She was walking her dog and got tripped up by an uneven sidewalk.  You could almost hear gravity laughing, because gravity is kind of a jerk sometimes.
 This girl was walking in the crosswalk when I was stopped at the light.  She was carrying her cell phone, and had a giant (seriously, like eighteen inches) fox tail attached to it, like one of these.  Except, you know, a giant fox tail.  She was happy though, so I guess everything is all fine.
I saw this lady in my rear view mirror while stopped at a drive through.  She had nicely colored bands of red and purple in her hair.  And she was at least 65 years old.  She was not throwing up the devil horns, but I thought the picture needed a bit more action.

I think the menu plan for this week is going to be:

  • Monday: easy to do since I've already eaten. Fish and chips, using totally frozen both of those.
  • Tuesday: ditto.  It's a random craving kick.
  • Wednesday: Those bertolli ravioli things and jar sauce.  Lazy is the theme of the week.
  • Thursday: Leftover/rerun raviolis.
  • Friday: Same thing.  Woo adventure.
I'll have to come up with something more exciting next week.  Then again, I fly out on vacation next friday.  Whoa, really?  I need to keep my calendar synced with my brain better, apparently.

"Um, excuse me, I didn't realize there was going to be a quiz today. Also: I'm a cat."



1 comment: