Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday: How is it 10:30 already?

I mean, I haven't even eaten dinner yet.  And, now, after typing that, my tummy has decided it's time to grumble, as if it's reading along as I type.  Why didn't you notice this three hours ago, dummy?

Anyway, I was going to do crayon theater today, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow.  Today's mostly been a lazy day, although I did head out to get a vacuum cleaner today.  "Wait, I thought you loved your Roomba?" Yes, I do, but I've noticed that there are places that Roomba just doesn't get around to cleaning ever.  Besides, I'm going to need to clean up for new lease inspection soon, and it usually takes a week of Roomba work to get there, mostly because my piles of books and cords tend to trap it everyday.  So new, vacuum, which is also far more powerful, and really hates my living room rug.  No clue why.

Pictures!
Too bad it's covered in jpeg artifacts.

Remember yesterday and the elephants?
Yeah, pandas aren't really good with slides, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment