Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday: I'm missing the essential part of crayon theater

I have the theater, but my crayons seem to have mysteriously vanished.  I've successfully found every yellow thing in my apartment, but not the crayons.  Looks like I'll be picking up a new pack tomorrow so I can get these essential stories down on the one true artistic medium.

Other than looking for crayons and some cleaning, today was about as lazy as possible.  Woo.  Let's do random pictures instead:
Squirrel!

Weather!

"No, sorry, these seats are taken."

"Hi, it's been so long!"

This would have been a better movie.
Today is usually menu planning day, but I didn't get out to WF this weekend.  Mostly due to laziness.  I'm going to blame being partially sick for that.  Sure, that sounds like making random excuses to lay on the couch and watch TV all weekend, but shut up. :-P  Besides, I was thinking about going to see Avengers this weekend. Plus, they're showing Yellow Submarine as well.  Maybe I'll take some time this week to catch an evening showing.  Anyway, menu planning.  No clue.  I kind of feel like fishsticks, even though I could totally just get real fish.  I should come up with something healthier, I think.

  • This is the real source for the dog picture yesterday.  Plus, it links to the original version, sans jpeg artifacts.
  • Continuing yesterday's theme of psychopaths.
  • I really wish we lived in 1950's version of the future.  Well, with the internet. And without the constant racism.  Basically, I want flying cars and a big house.
  • I'd also make sure that all of my outlets in that big house were these with USB plugs.  Holy crap is this a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment