Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday: Why do I never remember to take food pictures on vacation?

I'll just have to insert other pictures instead.  Since today was Memorial Day, I did work to prepare for the telecon I'm not going to be attending tomorrow.  Yay?

I also had a pretzel from Auntie Anne's:
Totally not my picture, and it was not nearly this fancy.  Still, the main concepts are there.  Also: I've just made myself want another pretzel. With cheese. And mustard.
Dinner was an assortment of things that didn't really match, but still worked out to be tasty: sausage, mashed potatoes, and asparagus in chili sauce.  Hey, future me, remember to make this.  It's easy: asparagus, pan fried in some bacon grease (butter or oil would work equally well).  After the asparagus is mostly done, add some salt, sambal, and minced garlic.  Finish it with a bit of sesame oil.
This picture of a bacon pony is completely unrelated, but as I mentioned before, I didn't take any pictures when I should have.
  • Charizard is one of my favorites.
  • Is it just me, or is this "beefy nacho burrito" at Taco Bell just a naco from Kim Possible? The shape is different, but the concept seems to be the same.  Ron should probably make sure he gets his royalties from TBell.
  • It turns out that Mickey Rourke wasn't always a hideous freak.

2 comments: