Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday: Holy shit, I still have a cookie!

I totally forgot about it.  I know what I'm eating once I finish this post. Thanks, yesterday's post I just saw.

No food fun today. I was lazy and tired and hungry when I left work, and didn't want to wait an hour to bake leftover colcannon.  Also, I'd intended to pull a bag of lamb stew from the freezer to use as a shepherd's pie base, but totally forgot about it.  Instead, I just stopped and did the drive through fast food thing. Woo.

On that subject: this isn't shepherd's pie. Stop ruining things, vegetarians. This isn't shepherd's pie either. It'd be cottage pie, since it uses beef, but it's mostly just a mistake. Stop making terrible fusion recipes, television.

One piece of good news: Rick Perry will never ever be president (the video is worth watching):


No comments:

Post a Comment