Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday: Sushi and leftovers

The sushi:
I went to the local place again for this.  Unfortunately, I discovered that the owners are apparently crazy Christian people, as they have a pile of these stupid things next to the trash can.  The burger place by work does the same thing.  I kind of think this means that they should be taken off the "valid eating spot" list, since I don't really want to support loons.

Dinner was more leftovers:

I thought I had more stuff to comment on today, but I've forgotten what it was. Oh well. How about this: WTF is the Justice League doing?
I guess when you're in the ocean, you let Mera come along too.


  • Ross Douthat is still a fucking idiot.  I mean, it's not like JFK successfully negotiated imminent nuclear war or clearly defined the goal of the space program. Oh wait.
  • This seems like a lot of work shuffling the turkey around in the oven to make it worthwhile.  Mine worked well, although I probably should have let it cook a bit longer at 500 to even out the skin.  Then again, I don't really like the skin, so it's not like that makes much difference to me.
  • Kind of a depressing story, but still cool.
  • I know that when I want to lose weight, I get rid of crap like grapefruit, and replace it with three teaspoons of raw sugar. Thanks again, the 50s!

No comments:

Post a Comment