Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday: random

Except it comes on at noon here.

No food pictures today.  Same delicious meal as yesterday.  I made a realization while frying the foie gras: put the hot dog into the grease, so it soaks up the flavor.  Excellent idea, and it solved the "overpowering hot dog" problem from yesterday.  

I'm not sure what I'm doing for food tomorrow.  I'm thinking it might just be a "pick up something on the way home from work" kind of day.  
  • How exactly is it illegal to camp in a park to protest economic and political inequality, but you can totally set up tents on the sidewalk to wait for a stupid movie based on a stupid book?  Oh, right, they probably rented the sidewalk. Hooray for economic and political inequality!
  • Worst criminal ever.
  • Squirrels!
  • This looks really tasty.  It seems like butternut squash is super popular right now. Well, in places that have squash, probably.
  • I keep thinking about this article on local food.  I can't quite seem to figure out if I believe it or not.  Maybe I'll have to sit down this weekend and expend some time on unnecessary statistics.
  • "Big 70's Afro Disco Rats" (squirrels again)

No comments:

Post a Comment