Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday: Lazy and didn't want leftovers.

So this thing that Julie tweeted made me decide to just get TBell instead.  I'm thinking about making turkey soup sometime this week, although I suspect it'll be the weekend, since it'll probably take a while to cook.

Since I don't have anything interesting, here are random pictures:
I like bunnies, but this is just too funny.

Someone is very happy now.


WTF?


Teddy bear. I know it's old, but it popped up in my RSS feeds again today.  Source.
Links:

  • I really should watch the DVDs I bought.  Maybe have an old-school MTV night and watch the new Beavis and Butthead, Daria, and Aeon Flux.
  • It seems hard to imagine a time before pizza was common.
  • I don't have a third link for today, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment