Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday: Veteran's Day

Plan for today: solve science problem on relaxing day off. Actual results of the day: wake up, read internet, watch part of MSU basketball game, wake up again, remember that I don't actually like basketball because it's incredibly boring, try to figure out dinner that doesn't involve me eating leftovers or cooking anything.

I'm still working on the last one.  This is the time that I miss Fazoli's and Noodles.


  • Then again, I could make Italian Mac & Cheese. It's unfortunate that Food TV can't be bothered to actually teach people how to cook, or show them how to combine food to make their own recipes.  It seems that would be more helpful than telling them to buy processed foods, and then dump other shit into it to dress it up like it's fancy. This leads to another FNH post today. I don't think I've watched Food network in months at this point.  I don't want to watch "cake challenge" or "fat douchebag eats junk food." I would watch old school style cooking shows, but I guess those aren't popular anymore.
  • More places need bunny inspektors.
  • Seals? Also jerks.
  • Have I called a nun a stupid fucktard before? Oh, well, I guess I have now.
  • Oh, objectivists, you're so easy to laugh at.
  • WAMPUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment