Sunday, November 13, 2011

Partially an excuse to post this game


While making lunch for tomorrow, I decided I wanted to try out the mustard I brought back from Austin.  I had thought about making a "things I brought back from Austin that caused TSA to inspect my bag twice" post, but never got around to it.  So, in order to taste it, I made a mini sandwich from the end of the bread.  Good, with a bit of spiciness, but not overwhelmingly so.

It also gave me an excuse to try this "Cider and Spice" stuff I got yesterday at WF.  I looked for a "Cider and More Different Cider" option, but as that wasn't available, I got this instead.  It starts off good, with a proper cider taste, even though it's been processed a lot more than decent cider.  However, it then goes and fucks it up with a super strong cinnamon and nutmeg taste in the finish.  Why not just sell regular cider, R.W. Knudsen, and put on the back a label that says, "Hey, if you hate your mouth, why not fuck this up with some cinnamon and nutmeg?"  It's like people don't know what autumn tastes like if you don't hit them in the mouth with pumpkin pie spice.

Anyway, this game.  You cut blocks into smaller pieces and they slide around and fall due to gravity, and you're trying to get as much of the blocks to fall away as possible.  I played until I got the 1900%, but then didn't want to bother doing it in two slice mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment