Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday: Leftovers!

First, super cool sunset:
Also, since it's:
Yeah, I mostly just liked the fact that someone remembered Brak.
I went out to make a purchase:
Unfortunately, the vending machine downstairs doesn't have sales, so I had to pay full price for it.

This is what the stuffing was supposed to do yesterday.  Greasing the springform worked perfectly, and it popped out nice and clean.
Pretty much identical to yesterday.  I cooked the mac and cheese with some milk and covered it with foil, which solved the dryness issue I had yesterday.  I'm now completely out of potato sides, but have lots of the other stuff still.  Also: thrice baked potatoes aren't quite as good as twice baked potatoes.

I think I missed this balloon when I watched the parade yesterday.

Just a bunny eating tomatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment