Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday: I apparently spent all my good post material over the weekend.

So, instead, here's a list of things that do not belong on a patty melt.  I would even go so far as to suggest that adding them to a patty melt makes it not a patty melt, but rather a "patty melt style sandwich."

  • Bacon. Sorry. It's tasty, but no.
  • Mayo. WTF?
  • Fried egg. No. Why would you do that?
  • Two patties. It's "patty." Singular. "Patties melt" sounds like "attorneys general." Sure, that's syntactically correct, but it sounds silly.
  • Vegetables. Onions don't count, as they're clearly founding members of the sandwich.
  • Other sauces. Do you put mustard on a grilled cheese? If so, you're wrong. Stop that.



Seriously, I'm so out of stuff, I had to put in this terrible Brock pun.
  • I'm not kidding. Some sadists out there actually think that you can put mayo on a patty melt. Look at this shit. It's not even fucking toasted.
  • I mentioned this before, but I just love the "fuck you" of it so much, I had to post it again. Plus, if "low income" is $80k a year in this county, and people are worried about crime and drug dealers, then those same people probably need to punched in the face.  Elitist douchebags.
  • Ok, let's figure out what this meal includes. Pudding, salad, olives, juice? tomato soup?, coffee, shrimp fucking cocktail?, pot pie, mashed potatoes, peas, bread, butter, two crackers.  Two crackers? Cheapskates.


No comments:

Post a Comment