Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday: I wanted to color or something, but easier.

So I made a spiragraph.  I probably should have cropped it, but at this scale, it's hard to see the glitch.  

  • I still like the Chrysler Building more, but whatever.  More of this.
  • Sam Wang.
  • Spider-Man always seems to be written better by tumblr.
  • Best President, but mostly for the last picture, which I don't remember seeing before.
  • This is a sad but hopeful story.
  • I had some of these books when I was a kid, and they're probably why I like science so much.
  • Psoriasis.
  • Economics.
  • Fucking shit, United.  I'm guessing this means regular prices are going to go up?  I also discovered today that my flight tomorrow is the redesigned Boeing 777-200/Hawaii model, where they've made it a 3-4-3 split instead of a 2-5-2.  Why do you hate everyone, United?

No comments:

Post a Comment