Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday: I walked 10km and I get an Eevee?

It has pretty good stats, but I was really hoping for something new.

  • I thought this was a reasonably good episode of Supergirl, although "Supergirl is kind of racist against Daxamites, even though we thought she learned that lesson already" was a bad thing to return to.  Him getting kidnapped was also kind of dumb, but I don't really like the Cadmus arc much.  Jimmy Olsen becoming the Guardian is a bit silly, but Guardian originally ran around with the Newsboy Legion, so silly is kind of baked in.  I also thought making Parasite an actual parasite was meh, but making the parasite totally Mr. Mind was an unexpected twist.
  • Ignorance is bad, no matter which side they're on.
  • Brad DeLong.
  • Harley and Ivy.
  • Best President.
  • Honestly, this is pretty much the only explanation for the Star Wars prequels.
  • Well.
  • I don't even know what to put here, since that Wonder Woman panel has to be like 70 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment