Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving: oh my god why is there so much food I think we may die seriously there is so much food.

Some of it was brought.

Corn bread stuffing, Brussels sprouts, potato salad, mashed potatoes.
Some of it was easier to manage on the stove.

Butternut squash soup, braised kale, sweet potato casserole.
 A full plate.
Starting at 12 o'clock: potato salad, braised kale, less good stuffing, good stuffing, green bean casserole, roll, sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes with super delicious gravy, the soup on the side. I put cranberry sauce on the roll, but I was too into eating to take a new photo.

Apple and pumpkin pies.
I still have a pumpkin cheesecake cupcake to eat.

And when I get my laptop out, I want to link to all the recipes, so I can keep track of them better in the future.

Also there was drawful:
Saturday night in Iowa.

Ghost cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment