Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday: Ugh.

Apparently this was eight years ago today.
Two odd things I discovered looking through old photos for something to use today.  First, a bunch of photos from when I moved in May 2009 seem to have today's date set for some reason.  Secondly, nine years ago I took a photo of Julie's driver's license.  Why?  I have no clue.

I also have a fun story about driving home today.  I was driving down the street as usual, when a car pulled out of a driveway, and stopped right at the edge of the street.  However, this was done without bothering to look anywhere, resulting in a biker having to drive off the sidewalk into the street to not get hit.  I stopped, since running someone over isn't something I wanted to do.  The other driver waited for the biker to pass, and started to pull out again (since I was stopped) nearly hitting a second freaking biker.  Apparently looking to the right to make sure you don't kill two people is really hard to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment