Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday: BBQ, pinball, pizza, and cooking.

Korean BBQ.
 Then the pinball museum.
Newer pinball.

Older pinball.
 This next picture should be centered, but phone chrome blogger is hard to use.  Pizza for dinner.
I assume that the "contains pork" stickers on all the pancetta pizzas indicates that somebody got upset because they don't know ingredients.


This is Julie's reshoot of my picture that didn't save because my phone died. She was giving the finger in the original.

I suspect this means I need to start looking at new phones, as my battery seems like it isn't happy. The alternative is that Pokemon Go causes things to overheat.  I wish Android had better logging.

And then we made a pumpkin pie, bacon jam, and cranberry sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment