Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Wednesday: I think I figured out a solution to a problem we didn't want to bother with.

I think it's basically this going on.  It's actually not too hard of a thing to solve, but it'll require checking a lot of stuff and writing a quick model.

  • Pokemon.
    • Cool.  Daily bonuses will make Pokemon Go even more fun.
    • I know I mentioned it last week (I think), but we all knew this, right?
  • Not Pokemon.
    • The Cubs finally won the World Series, so here are some otters.
    • Father Jeff Bayhi is a festering pile of shit, and the Diocese of Baton Rouge should be ashamed for pulling this shit.  "[A]ffirms the sanctity of the Sacrament of Reconciliation." GO FUCK YOURSELF.  What the fuck is sacred about not reporting the abuse of the child who is in the damn confessional?  Fuck this shitty coward, fuck his shitty church, and fuck the Supreme Court of Louisiana.
    • Best dog.
    • The last gif.
    • This is an optimistic map.  I hope that at the end of Hillary's presidency, we have a nice permanent Democratic majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment