Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday: Pretty much fuck today.

I didn't know what I wanted for lunch today, and after thinking, "maybe a salad," followed by "salads suck," I decided to stop by the other bakery.
I did not get a kimche muffin.
 "Do you want to try our Portuguese sausage chili and cornbread special?"  "Does it have beans?"  "Yes, but I don't like beans either, so try it, and see if you like it!"

It was pretty good.
Ok, great, all good.  I finished, and got out a stick of gum.  A few bites in, I feel something weird in my mouth, and I think I chipped a tooth.  "On what?"  No clue.  So guess who's going to the dentist tomorrow to see how much it's going to be to fix?

Also, about the same time, I looked down and discovered that I'd dripped chili on my shirt.  Good job, me.  Great day, all around.




No comments:

Post a Comment