Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I'm just going to make this its own post.

Long ago, I ordered a package of lens cleaning cloths from amazon.  When they arrived, I was somewhat disappointed because they were only like 2"x4", which is a bit small when you're trying not to re-add smudges on your glasses.  I've slowly lost most of them since, so I recently decided to get more, and to make sure that they were larger.  They finally arrived today (since I guess Prime shipping now means, "we'll ship it with a fast method, but the order's going to sit in the warehouse for a week").


I guess they're made by a company Eco-Fused:
See?
I don't really care, and looking at their webpage shows that they do mainly phone cases and screen repair kits.  Fine.  Great.  But their name implies a certain level of "ecology" maybe?  Probably going to be some sort of environmental thing?
But everything comes in this labeled plastic bag.

Which contains a different plastic bag.

Which contains all the cleaning cloths, each individually wrapped in a third layer of plastic bag.
 So I guess that's a "no" on that ecology thing?
It's a pretty good cloth, though.  This is bigger and thicker than the ones I've gotten from the eye doctor.


¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No comments:

Post a Comment