Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thursday: Yeah, shutting off the water until 1pm is totally helpful, thanks apartment.

I recently bought my very first LED light bulbs, as I needed to replace one in my kitchen, and Target had them on sale.  I also replaced my living room lamp bulb with one of them, since LED bulbs are more power efficient even than the compact florescent I had in there (which I only theoretically care about, since I don't pay for power).  I was really surprised at how much better the color of the light was after the replacement, so this evening I remembered I had those spectrum glasses.  So let's take a look:

LED on the left, CFL on the right.  That's why the color looks better, it has a far more continuous spectrum.

The other light in the kitchen, with two CFLs.

And since I was taking pictures with the spectrum glasses, a shot of the city.
There are a lot of links today.


No comments:

Post a Comment