Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday: Operation Fuck That Place and Their Shitty Food is unfortunately go.

Last week, I went to that Pancakes and Waffles place and was disappointed in their chicken and waffles.  I decided to try them again today to try the monte cristo.
It was awful.
A MC is supposed to be lightly breaded and deep fried to make a crispy outer crust with hot cheesy insides.  This was covered in horrible thick breading and then fried until everything was completely soggy with grease.  I couldn't finish even half of it.  I had their fries, which were also limp and soggy with grease, and had never had any salt added.

Tomorrow I'm going to get something good for lunch.  I don't know what that is yet, but today was such a disappointment that I need something to make up for it.

I then stopped at Target, but forgot to take a picture of the murder cave they've converted their parking garage into.  I think they've switched their old lights to LED, but something isn't working right, because pretty much all of them were off.  It was also rainy today, which didn't help.

Super rainy.
Rainy to the point where part of H-1 was flooded.



No comments:

Post a Comment