Saturday, May 14, 2016

Saturday: Since my wallet died yesterday,

I had to go to the mall and have sushi.
That's how it works.

The yakitori isn't the best.  It's more "we put lots of sauce on it" and less "we grilled it and put a bit of sauce on it."

I also got a wallet, and it had so much crap jammed in it.  I need three copies of a stupid card trying to convince me how sophisticated I am because I use a wallet and don't just cram money in a zip lock bag?  Also, there are like eight slots in this one.  Who has that much crap?  Driver's license, credit card, atm card.  What else do you need?  I pulled out the removable id thing, because that's just dumb and makes it thicker.

Also, Dear Macy's, here's part of the reason you might be having trouble.  The wallet was $42.50, 30% off this weekend to $29.75.  "Here's what I'm going to do," said the lady at checkout.  "I'm going to add this $3 donation."  BEEP!  "But now I'm going to give you this extra 25% off coupon!"  BEEP!  "See, that's more than the three dollars!  It's all ok!"  Sure, lady, fine.  You want to kind of defraud your company out of $7.44?  Not my problem.

No, I do not have any idea what charity I donated $3.00 to.  I'm hoping it's not like, "Macy's Fund for Telling People Nazis Weren't Really So Bad."  Let's google it.  Oh, ok, those are fine, I guess.  Whatever.  Charity Navigator only lists one of those, though (only two stars, RIF?  WTF?).



No comments:

Post a Comment