Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday: And then I decided I wanted to drive around for an hour.

First though, since I didn't know what I wanted to eat, I went the easy route and got sushi.
My tamago was poorly constructed.

I should get the poke wonton more often.
 I also saw this card today:

I understand that the national company just orders a bunch of cards, and sends them to all the local stores, but somebody has to make the purchasing decisions, and it seems silly that they don't do some sort of filtering to ensure that geographically relevant items aren't accidentally sent somewhere where they don't make sense.  I mean, the store sells Pocky and a bunch of Asian foods and candy, so there's clearly some sort of local tuning happening.
 And then I decided that I hadn't driven H-3 in a while, which is a shame, because H-3 is probably one of the most beautiful drives around.  Unfortunately, I was driving, so I only have images from the scenic view.
Which I turned into this super distorted fisheye view.

And this less distorted regular panorama.  I should have done more photometric optimization.


In the top one, you can see that there are four cars at the view (mine got eaten by the panorama, so there are actually five).  The weird thing:  I was the only one there.  None of those cars had people associated with them.  I don't know where they went.  At least one of them was a rental car that should have had some tourists.





No comments:

Post a Comment