Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday: There was a chicken at work today.

At least I think it was a chicken.  I didn't get a good picture.

  • New Pokemon game.  
  • I have not heard about this book before now, and that seems odd.
  • That's either half a billion dollars or three quarters of a billion dollars that have been removed from workers' wages by a company that even with that subsidy, still isn't profitable.
  • First up, fuck Facebook for being useless shit.  That said, they are not obligated to promote news stories that they don't want to.
  • On a similar topic, I've decided that Clickhole is superior to Buzzfeed in every aspect now.  Especially since I've seen "quizzes" over the last few weeks on BF that were intentionally misleading.  DIAF, BF.  CH is at least funny with this quiz.
  • How dogs work.
  • I just today discovered that there is a way to have sqlite automatically load extensions, and there's a useful extension that has all the math operations I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment