Thursday, May 19, 2016

Thursday: Oh, ok.

I had to do the history picture thing again for today.

Today is the day that seven years ago I flew home to Michigan from my first visit to Hawaii, where I flew a week before moving to attend a conference.
It's also the day that four years ago I made this post about pinhole cameras.  It still gets hits when there are eclipses.


  • Comic book stuff.
    • I finally watched an episode of Legends of Tomorrow, mostly to check that I do get a CW so I'll be able to watch Supergirl next season.  It was mostly a lot of "I have no idea who these people are, and have no emotional investment at all."  Followed by "OK, she's Hawkgirl, and he's Firestorm."  Later there was a "Firestorm blew up Vandal Savage's time machine, right?"  No.  Firestorm did not blow up Vandal Savage's time machine.  Get it together, Firestorm.
    • Patsy Walker, Hellcat, as drawn by Natasha Allegri.
    • Yeah, this is a good fan-cast for a Nextwave movie.  It will never happen, unfortunately, as Boom-Boom is a mutant, so she's in the Fox rights set.
  • Political/economics stuff.
  • Other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment