Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday: Let's pretend I didn't spend a large chunk of the day working on a user guide

Especially since it seems that very few of the people who have actually tried to use the program seem to have had trouble with it.  Compiling issues, sure; data format errors, yes; but no one's actually not been able to use it.

I'm not saying it's fool-proof, but I did try my best to make it such that you have to actively lie to it to get incorrect results.

How did the back wheel deflate?

  • I just now discovered that Ian Jones-Quartey is the same guy who made a webcomic I used to read years ago.  Now he works on real cartoons, and I've been enjoying them for about a year now.  Huh.
  • Evil cat.
  • Math is hard.
  • Another thing to read later that I won't end up reading later.

No comments:

Post a Comment