Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday: Three terrible lists

List 1: Things I planned on doing today (with those accomplished crossed off).

  • Wake up.
  • Do laundry.
  • Take out trash.
  • Go get a new turn signal light for my car, because the one I have no longer blinks correctly.
  • Do a blog post.
List 2: Things I wish I had to eat, but don't have, so I ate an apple instead.
  • Brownies.
  • A stereotypical doughnut, with pink frosting and lots of little sprinkles.
  • A BLT.  Or, alternatively, that "bacon panini."
  • I don't know, maybe a pasta dish or something?
List 3: Other lists I didn't end up making.
  • List of the coolest math.
  • List of the worst endings to old movies I've ever seen (today).
  • List of channels I never watch on TV, because they're pretty much universally crap.
  • List of USB IR remote doodles that suck and broke, so now I can't watch crap on my DVR.
  • Any list that doesn't suck.
Link.  Singular.

No comments:

Post a Comment