Saturday, August 17, 2013

Saturday: I spent a large part of the day cleaning stuff and being grown up

I even finally got around to fixing the broken turn signal light on my car.  This was made possible by me ignoring what the manual states, and looking up videos on youtube that describe things much better.  I was searching all over for the plastic rivets the manual had placed deep in the wheel well.  It turns out that they're actually around the rim, and hold a plastic thing in place.

It also turns out that they're stupidly brittle, and so I broke both of the ones I had to remove.  They're not formally necessary, as the plastic thing holds itself in place reasonably well.  In any case, amazon has a 15-pack for like $6, so I've added that to my cart.

Blah blah sushi.

  • Sørvágsvatn.
  • This seems like it should be obvious to them.
  • Then again, they like those assholes, going with the wonderful strategy of cherry-picking viewpoints.
  • Incompetence may finally get the Republicans.
  • Yet another guy who's an asshole.  You know who I've heard of, asshole author Paul Carr?  Neil Gaiman.  Do you know why I've heard of him?  He writes things that are interesting, and beyond that, is pretty much a wonderfully nice guy.
  • I like old advertisements.
  • Also: chocolate chip pancakes.  I think that my mission (should I choose to accept it), is to wake up tomorrow morning, go to a reputable pancakery, and request that they construct their finest batch of the chocolate chippiest pancakes they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment