Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thursday: Effective Friday

It's a day that is nominally a Thursday, but has all the feelings and effects of a Friday.  I think it's probably better than just about any other effective day.  Effective Saturdays are good (when Monday is a holiday, so Sunday is a Saturday), but that always seems like you're tacking the vacation onto the end of a normal weekend.  This way, the vacation comes first, then you get a regular weekend.  It seems more bonus-y in my head.  Like 25% more.

I guess this is the best picture for today.  No, I do not know the original context, but it makes me want to watch my Superfriends DVDs.
"Yes, Hal Jordan! Now I, Brainiac, am also a member of the Green Lantern Corps!"

  • Lunch time.
  • I don't have one of those shower caddy things, but I know someone who does.  Someone who should totally do this thing, because that fucking thing always slides down when I visit, and it's annoying.
  • Not as cute as a red panda, but that's mathematically impossible.
  • Pikachu.
  • Blah blah census, blah blah demographics.  The surprising thing was how little diversity there is in my neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment