- Ziploc bags
- Lunch/sandwich box things that also work for leftovers
Ways I would have rewritten this episode of Tales from the Darkside so it wasn't terrible:
- Have teddy bear be a gift found when the daughter was born, but with no "from"
- Proceed with odd happenings daughter blames on Teddy
- Write out the useless father character, or at least make him less of a useless douche
- Drop the weird "teddy bear is child of bearskin rug" plot point/denouement.
- Have mother come in at the end to see teddy stalking daughter with glowing eyes as presented, follow with scissor stabbing as written. However, after she's done stabbing the bear, pan over to daughter, who has matching set of wounds.
- End on that, instead of the bearskin rug breaking down the bedroom door.
I kind of wish I had ice cream, because even though I did the crab cake/salad thing again, I think something sweet would be good. I probably should have made cookies or something, but didn't feel like bothering today.