Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday: planning

Today was panzanella again, because that has quickly become one of my favorite "I'm lazy and want food" dishes.  I picked up a couple of mushrooms and added that in today, but other than that, pretty much the same as yesterday.

Since dairy is out for this next week, I think my strategy is going to be either curry or stir fry.  Think it'll depend on what I can find at the market tomorrow.

I also got a new grocery bag today:


Why would I ever peel any part of that off and adhere it to my windshield?  Especially since it looks like only the "bring your bags when you shop" part comes off.  My problem is never that I left the bags in the car (and if I can't see the 18"x18" bag sitting on the floor, how is a 0.5"x1.5" sticker going to catch my attention?), it's that I've left the bags at home instead of putting them back in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment