Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday: I got tired of leftovers


I read too many rss feeds that focus on sandwiches, and I blame that for the sudden craving I got today for cheese fries.  Most places here seem to do the "melt some shredded cheese" style cheese fries, but that's not really what I want. If it's not the fake gooey yellow cheese, then I don't think that counts.

Teddy's Bigger Burgers (beware, they have autoplay music) does do cheese fries correctly.  They also have garlic fries, but that tends to be a bit overpowering.  I went with the western burger, which allows me to get some onion rings in as well (nice and crispy, with a sweet oniony taste).  The BBQ sauce was a bit odd, as I wasn't expecting a Carolina style.  It was also a bit overcooked, as I expect medium to have a bit of pink left behind.

I'll probably be back to the leftovers tomorrow. Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment