Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday: Not the most appetizing looking dinner ever


That's my attempt at a crab salad.  Had I not been dumb, I would have realized that adding a bit more butter and a bit of egg, and then cranking up the heat would result in "crab cake," which is easy to convert into sandwich form.  Also, planning things better would have resulted in plain chips, as that would match better.  The pineapple was good, though.  The sandwich wasn't bad either, although Safeway seems to think that bread just sometimes molds on the shelf.  I had thought about going out for dinner, but decided instead that finishing up the crab would be a good idea.  I'm not sure how long that would really keep in the fridge.
Magneto Bunny is safe against your thoughts, Charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment